New features for 2018 include:
- Revamped line up of experts talks on the Suzuki Main Stage and Knowledge Zone designed to help you to get more out of your sailing, whatever your experience
- Brand new show presenters Gold Medallist Saskia Clark and Olympic sailor Stevie Morrison
- Class association stage- a brand new second ‘stage’ hosting exclusive talks and events from clubs and classes exhibiting at the show
- Interactive 360 film experience
- Woman's sailing hub
- Sailors corner for unique insights in a more intimate environment from the world’s leading dinghy sailors
- The Beginners Trail
Class Association Stage
Also new for 2018 is the Class Association Stage located in the Great Hall where you can find out everything you need to know about your favourite class including what events are coming up in the season ahead and how to get involved.
Women's Sailing Hub
Women's sailing in thriving in the UK like never before and for the first time at the show there's an area dedicated solely to this. The Women's Sailing Hub will showcase inspirational female sailors and coaches, the latest kit plus Q&A sessions.
Come and ask the RYA - the show is the perfect place to chat with many of the RYA’s experts who will be happy to answer any of your questions from training courses to membership.
Don’t miss the ‘Activity Zone’ for the chance to have a go at sailing without even getting wet!
Event opening times:
||Event start time
||Event finish time
|3rd March 2018
|4th March 2018
Find books for your course at the RYA Shop
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!