The RYA employs over 170 staff in a wide range of roles, from sailing and boating specialists to professional staff to co-ordinators and administrators. Most work from our headquarters in Hamble, near Southampton, but some are based in other parts of the UK. We offer modern, accessible office facilities with free parking, up to date IT systems and a competitive range of benefits.
The RYA is committed to equality of opportunity. People with disabilities and from ethnic minorities are currently under-represented in our workforce and applications from those groups are welcome.
Current vacancies are shown below. If no jobs are listed, there are no vacancies at present.
WYA Windsurf Youth & Junior Programme Head Coach
- The WYA is looking to contract an Windsurf Youth & Junior Programme Head Coach to oversee the introduction of a comprehensive windsurf race programme within Wales for around 52 days per year
Senior Administrator, Racing Department
- We are seeking an efficient and proactive administrator to provide PA/secretarial support to our Racing Manager/ Performance Director.
RYA Sailability Regional Organiser, London
- RYA Sailability is seeking to appoint a Regional Organiser in the London region.
Sailing Development Officer
- The RYA wishes to contract a self-employed consultant to provide Sailing Development Officer services in East Dorset, the Isle of Wight and Hampshire for a one-year period to 31 March 2015.
Administrator, Sail Cruising Schemes
- We are looking to appoint an organised Administrator to support the Chief Cruising Instructor (fixed-term contract to December 2014 to cover maternity leave).