The RYA employs over 170 staff in a wide range of roles, from sailing and boating specialists to professional staff to co-ordinators and administrators. Most work from our headquarters in Hamble, near Southampton, but some are based in other parts of the UK. We offer modern, accessible office facilities with free parking, up to date IT systems and a competitive range of benefits.
The RYA is committed to equality of opportunity. People with disabilities and from ethnic minorities are currently under-represented in our workforce and applications from those groups are welcome.
Current vacancies are shown below. If no jobs are listed, there are no vacancies at present.
Performance Chef, The British Sailing Team
- We are looking to appoint an aspiring, professional chef on a contract basis to take responsibility for the nutritional needs of The British Sailing Team during training camps and competitions
IOCA (UK) Administration and Events Manager
- IOCA (UK) is looking to appoint a full-time Administration and Events Manager
.NET & SharePoint Developer
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Developer to assist in the development of RYA websites and business applications.
RYA Scotland High Performance Manager
- The Royal Yachting Association Scotland is seeking an exceptional individual to lead the RYA Scotland Performance Team.
Olympic Operations Officer
- We are seeking an outcome focused individual to provide operational and logistical support to the Olympic Manager in the effective running and delivery of the RYA's World Class Programme.