Whether under power or sail, you simply can't beat the feeling of ultimate freedom you get from nosing your boat out of the marina and heading for new shores.
All with the promise of a snug anchorage and a yarn with your shipmates at the end of it.
'Travelling is not just about the destination, it's also about how you get there...'
- Mussel-ing in
- Successful RYA intervention maintains adequate sea room for sailing and racing in St Austell Bay, Cornwall
- Sailing the Western Mediterranean
- A novice sailor and her husband continue their adventure.
- Gone fishing?
- Sam Llewellyn sets off on a fishing trip but his attention is diverted.
- Subscribe to Sailing Today for less than half price!
- Sailing Today is offering all RYA members the chance to subscribe to the magazine for just £19.99, saving over 60% off the full price!
- Two very different outings
- Two days bring two different sailing experiences for Sam Fortescue.
- Look after your lifejacket
- RYA Cruising Manager, Stuart Carruthers, considers the importance of lifejacket servicing.
- Getting to know the UK's wonderful marine wildlife
- Find out more about some of the species you could see when cruising in UK waters.
- The forecast was horrible
- Calm beginnings give way to lively winds for Sam Llewellyn.
Information and Advice
For more information related to cruising try some of the following links from Information and Advice: