Whether under power or sail, you simply can't beat the feeling of ultimate freedom you get from nosing your boat out of the marina and heading for new shores.
All with the promise of a snug anchorage and a yarn with your shipmates at the end of it.
'Travelling is not just about the destination, it's also about how you get there...'
- Recall reminder for Kannad SAFELINK EPIRBs
- RYA reminds members of global recall programme following a problem with SAFELINK Manual and Auto GPS EPIRBs
- A little bit of courtesy goes a long way!
- Being considerate of others helps everyone enjoy their time on the water more.
- Carefree inland cruising at your fingertips!
- You never feel too far away from anywhere on the waterways, but in an emergency situation how quickly could help reach you? The RYA SafeTrx smartphone tracking app could be the final peace of mind you’re after for carefree cruising.
- Laundry Day
- Sam Llewellyn creates a fine spread of sail.
- Giving old parts a new lease of life
- Old boat parts don't have to end up in landfill...
- Alive again
- Sam Llewellyn blows away the cobwebs with his first sailing trip of the season.
- Floating away to a hot, hot summer
- Sam Llewellyn escapes the rain by casting his mind back to warmer days.
- What on earth are we doing out here?
- Asks Sam Llewellyn as fog becomes drizzle becomes rain...
Information and Advice
For more information related to cruising try some of the following links from Information and Advice: