Buying or Selling a Boat
If you are considering buying a boat, you are probably considering making what, for most people, is a significant financial investment.
Just like buying a house or a car, when buying a boat there are many aspects to consider, to ensure you are buying the right boat for you.
Likewise if you are selling your boat you will want to make sure that the transaction runs smoothly and that you have as much legal protection as is available to you.
The Legal Team is here to help you.
We can provide advice, guidance, publications, documentation and practical help.
Buying and selling Privately
- The aim of this part of the site is to provide our members with a complete package of information relating to the different aspects of buying and selling a secondhand boat.
Buying New Boats
- The aim of this part of the site is to offer our members guidance if they are thinking of buying a new boat.
Buying and Selling through a Yacht Broker
- Guidance on buying or selling a boat through a broker
- Help and advice in relation to checking the title of a boat
- Help and advice on surveys
- Help and advice on syndicate ownership of boats