Clubs & Associations
The future development of clubs is essential to the growth of all forms of boating.
A significant proportion of this country’s sailors and motor boaters regularly access their sport through our 1500 clubs and associations.
Clubs are a key deliverer of training, racing and water access. They provide an environment in which thousands of enthusiasts enjoy our sport.
The RYA sees the support and future development of clubs as essential to the continuing popularity of all forms of boats and boating. Here we provide resources to assist those involved in running clubs.
As well as providing information about the RYA and how to reap the benefits of affiliation, there is information on club development, club management and finances and legal matters and more.
Why affiliate to us?
- The benefits of affiliation explained
- Club, Class Associations and Other Affiliated Organisations Membership Fees
How to Affiliate to the RYA
- Information on affiliating to the RYA
- Information for RYA Affiliated Clubs has moved - click the link
Berth Holder Associations
- Information on starting and running a Berth Holders Association
- Search for a Class Association