We aim to provide our members with legal advice on all aspects of boating, ranging from issues relating to purchase, registration, consumer disputes, salvage and VAT to name just a few?
We have produced a number of Information Leaflets for your assistance which can be downloaded from the site in PDF format.
After having accessed the area of interest to you, if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the Legal Team Tel: 0844 5569519 Email: email@example.com.
Feedback on this part of the site is welcomed, and members are requested to send any comments, corrections or ideas for further sections to the Legal Team.
- Information on boat registration in the UK
Chartering a Boat
- Top tips on chartering
Importing a vessel into the UK
- Dealing with VAT, import duty and the Recreational Craft Directive issues on import
- The aim of this section of the site is to explain the common queries that arise regarding boat insurance.
- Help with company insolvency issues
Liability to Others
- The aim of this section of the site is to offer members an overview of the general principles that apply regarding a boat user's liability towards other people and their boats