How can I stop RYA emails going into my spam folder?
To prevent you receiving unwanted spam email, some Internet Service Providers (ISP's) block messages from senders whose email addresses are not in the recipient's Address Book or on their Safe Senders List.
To ensure your RYA message reaches you in the future please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Safe Senders List.
We have provided instructions on how to do this for the most commonly used ISP's:
Hotmail / MSN mail
1) Once signed in, click ‘Options’ in the top right of your screen.
2) On the left side of the page, click 'Safe and blocked senders' which is under the 'Junk email' section.
3) Click on 'Safe senders'.
4) Add the address or domain name, and click‘ Add to list'.
1) From your Gmail inbox, open the RYA email you have received
2) Click on the arrow next to the reply button on the top right hand corner of the email
3) From the drop down menu, click on "Add sender to contacts"
1) Click on 'Contacts' in the menu on the left of the page
2) Click 'Add contacts'
3) Add Name and email address
4) Save contact details .
To add our email address to your Address Book or Custom Sender List:
1) Click the "Spam Controls" link (lower right area of your inbox).
2) When the "Mail & Spam Controls" box appears, click "Custom sender list".
3) Choose "allow email from” option
4) Add the domain email@example.com
5) Click "Add", then "Save".
*AOL 7 & 8:
1) Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2) Select the screen name you are using to receive email.
3) Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name."
4a) For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include the following domain: firstname.lastname@example.org
4b) For AOL version 8.0: Select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
5) Click on "Next" until the "Save" button shows up at the bottom.
6) Click "Save."
For Outlook 2003
To make sure you can see emails as they were intended to be seen (including images), add our email address to your address book and safe sender list.
To add our email address to your address book:
1) Right click on the email subject line.
2) Choose "Add Sender To Address Book".