The latest yacht racing news from the RYA, including all the latest articles and news items effecting yachting and yacht racing sailors from all over the UK and RYA Regions.
- Further timing change to midday shipping bulletin on New Year’s Day
- The BBC has announced that the shipping bulletin on Wednesday 1 January 2014 will move to 12.56.30.
- Strong Winds blow in new Regional Development Officer
- "We are delighted to welcome Sam to the North East," said Steve Gibbon, Chairman of the RYA North East Region. "We look forward to working with him to drive the development of the sport here in the region."
- Vote Sir Ben for BBC SPOTY!
- How you can show your support for Sir Ben Ainslie at prestigious BBC awards
- Final call for the 2014 British Keelboat Academy
- Last chance to apply for the British Keelboat Academy
- Code of Conduct for harbour directions published
- Code of Conduct provides a form of check and balance for harbour directions that will benefit the leisure boating community and other port users.
- Midday shipping bulletin one hour later on New Year’s Day
- The BBC has announced that the shipping bulletin on Wednesday 1 January 2014 will be deferred until 12.56.45.
Join the RYA
members save 15% on books and more at the rya shop!
All the reasons to join
Information about learning to sail on yachts
Dinghy & Yacht Racing Rules