RYA Powerboat Racing
**NEWS UPDATE** RYA Powerboat Racing Review - Read Latest Update (Nov 2015)
Powerboat Racing - falls into 3 main disciplines
Circuit Racing - Fast Furious Action happening on lakes and Inland water.
Jetsport Racing - more commonly known as Jet skis or Personal Water Craft, Racing in on inland water and the open sea and including the freestyle competition
Offshore Racing - probably the most extreme type of watersport in the UK a real adrenaline fuelled sport.
- Eastern Region Youth Champion Award for powerboater Ben
- Winner of 11 GB powerboat championships, Ben Jelf of Stewartby Powerboat and Hydroplane Club was presented as the Eastern Region Youth Champion at the RYA Suzuki Dinghy Show
- Young powerboater wins Eastern Region Youth Champion Award
- A successful young powerboater has been revealed as the winner of the RYA Eastern Region Youth Champion Award.
- All you need to know about Circuit Racing
- All the information you need to know to get involved with Jet Sport racing
- Offshore Powerboat Racing in the UK is probably one of the best examples of an extreme watersport which is both challenging and highly competitive.
Powerboat Racing Records
- Breaking records are part of Powerboat Racings history and new records are set every year find out all about it here
Powerboat Racing Newsletter
- The Latest Newsletter and information for all powerboat racing disciplines
Powerboat Racing Calendars
- Where and When all the powerboat action will be happening this year
Powerboat Racing Testing & Training
- Testing & Training for all your Powerboat Racing
Powerboat Racing Safety Bulletins
- All the Latest Safety Bulletins for all disciplines
Powerboat Racing Rules
- Current Powerboat Racing Rules and Updates