The RYA Sailability Annual Awards recognise the contribution by people and organisations who have made a real impact
2018 sees some new categories being introduced
- Exceptional Contribution - someone who, over a considerable period, has shown exceptional commitment and dedication to boating and getting people on the water, no matter what it takes.
- On the Water - a successful project or initiative that has been enjoyed by those taking part and resulted in a number of people participating regularly.
- Volunteer of the Year - a volunteer who has given significant time and energy over the course of the year, or towards a specific project in 2018, who went above and beyond and who is a real ambassador for all that Sailability represents.
- Young Person of the Year - a young person (under 25) who has shown significant commitment to boating and progressed not only their own skills and knowledge but has encouraged and supported others.
- Team of the Year - a team who, by working together, have achieved significant success and raised the profile of what is possible.
Nominations must reach RYA Sailability by Saturday 30 December 2017. The Awards Panel will meet on 05 January 2018 and shortlisted nominees will be notified by 12 January 2018. Those shortlisted will then be invited to the Awards Ceremony and Dinner being held as part of this year's annual conference at Wyboston Lakes Executive Centre on 17 February 2018.
Full details on nomination criteria can be found above.
To make your nomination please complete the form below:
More information on the conference can be found HERE
Find books for your course at the RYA Shop
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!