Get windsurfing today...
Windsurfing is something very different to what school sports can normally offer. Windsurfing keeps you fit, it's exhilarating, easy to learn but offers challenges along the way. It is never boring. It's environmentally friendly and it doesn't cost the earth. It's something you can do on your own, with friends or family, or as part of a team.
The RYA are currently undertaking a review of the Team15 programme - if you are involved in Team15 please complete this short survey.
- East Midlands Sailors Make Waves at RYA Zone Champs
- Region's sailors impress at Midlands and North Zone events
- West Kirby Warriors and Oxford Zoomers crowned Team15 champions
- National Windsurfing Championships, Champions Cup and Olympic Class Ranker round-up
- TVL Ribsters power through to national final
- Young powerboaters from across the Thames Valley and London Region hit the water for the regional final of the Honda RYA Youth RIB Championship at Silver Wing Sailing Club on 23 August 2015.
Team15 Champions Cup 2014
- Rutland Water SC 13-14th September 2014
Become a Team15 Ambassador
- Prestigious role for RYA Squad Windsurfers has been revised and relaunched. Find out more...
- Where can Team15 lead you? Check out other windsurfing possibilities.