Race Officials Resource Centre
All information concerning Equipment, Guidance & Policies, Case & Call Books, Manuals, Standard Forms, Data Reference, Course Diagrams, etc can be found in this section.
Rules, Manuals, Case Books & Call Books
- Official documents upon which race officials manage their discipline.
Guidance & Policies
- Documents of this kind are necessary to allow both standardisation and optimisation of the service we provide to our customers - the sailors.
Standard Forms, Data Reference, Course Diagrams, Graphics
- Mainly for race managers and mark layers: blank forms for use at events, useful data (speed charts, 'sailing wind' angles & course setting), course diagrams and other graphics.
- Discover both electronic (eg VHFs & rangefinders) and non-electronic equipment (eg flags & binoculars). Also what the RYA has to offer race officials.
Weather, Software & Handicap Systems
- Valuable information for race officials includes: weather forecasts, software available such as results programmes, handicap systems available.