Thames Valley and London Region
Welcome to the RYA Thames Valley and London region.
The RYA supports a full range of sailing and boating activities in the Thames Valley and London Region, with sail and power boat training for all ages and abilities. Youth programmes include Honda Youth Rib for powerboaters, Team15 for windsurfers, OnBoard for sailors, and Sailability for the disabled.
Club and personal development are provided by Regional Development and High Performance programmes and personnel.
All these activities and more are covered within the pages on this our regional web site. On Twitter you can follow Steve Mitchell, Sailing Development Officer (SDO) for London at RYA_Mitchell Also visit us on Facebook TVL on Facebook
The region covers Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire, Surrey and London within the M25. It is run by an RYA sub-committee who are elected on the basis of their expert knowledge and enthusiasm for boating. RYA regional contacts can be found here TVL Contacts
About the Thames Valley and London Region
- The RYA supports a full range of sailing and boating activities in the Thames Valley, including sail and power boat training for all ages and abilities.
- Regional Development is provided by Club Development and High Performance programmes.
Youth & Junior
- RYA youth and junior programmes include OnBoard for young sailors, Team15 for windsurfers, and Honda Youth Rib for powerboaters.
Courses & Conferences
- The RYA runs numerous courses and conferences within the region, including an annual Club and Coach Conference, and Race Management Seminars. Training can also be arranged at your own club.
- The Association of Thames Yacht Clubs provides a full programme of events and training for motor boaters.
Regional Instructor Training Day 2015
- Get the latest RYA updates and attend workshops designed to help develop your skills and knowledge
- Para World Championships set for close final day showdown
- British crews in the mix as final World Championship day beckons