RYA NI Anti Doping Statement adopted by RYA NI Council November 9th 2009. The Executive Committee of the RYA NI herby resolves to adopt the anti-doping rules of RYA as and from 1st January 2009.
Our aim is to:
- Ensure that Northern Irish sailors receive the best training and advice
- Promote sailors' Long Term Development in the sport
- Facilitate sailors in becoming possible candidates for GBR or IRL National Squads with the ultimate aim of the Olympic Games
Our systems are in place to make sure all sailors can benefit from this through:
- RYA Champion Club Racing Training
- Regional Open Pathway Training Days
- Junior Squad Training and Competition programmes
- Youth Squad Training and Competition programmes
- Supporting our Talented Sailor at Development and Olympic Level
For more information on Open Pathway Training or the Junior and Youth Squads, please refer to the relevant link on the RYANI website or contact the RYANI Performance Manager.
Find books for your course at the RYA Shop
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!