The RYANI has developed its Youth and Junior pathways to provide Northern Irish sailors with the opportunity to develop in competitive sailing on the international stage. We are funded by the Sport Northern Ireland and the RYANI coaching team maintains the highest standards possible for the sailors in the region.
Our aim is to:
- Ensure that Northern Irish sailors receive the best training and advice
- Promote sailors' Long Term Development in the sport
- Facilitate sailors in becoming possible candidates for GBR or IRL National Squads with the ultimate aim of the Olympic Games.
Our systems are in place to make sure all sailors can benefit from this through:
RYA Champion Club Race Training
- Regional Open Pathway Training Days
- Junior Squad Training and Competition programmes
- Youth Squad Training and Competition programmes
- Supporting our Talented Sailors at Development and Olympic Level
For more information on Open Pathway
Training or the Junior and Youth Squads, please refer to the relevant
link on the RYANI website or contact the RYANI Performance Manager.
Find books for your course at the RYA Shop
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!