RYA Race Training Exercises
Return to Books
- Item Author: Alan Olive and Harvey Hillary
- Publisher: RYA
- Format: Waterproof Pbk (Spiral Bound)
- Pages: 80
- Dimensions: 210 x 145mm
- Edition: 2009 (reprinted: 2011)
- ISBN: 9781906435615
- Product Code: G100
- Delivery cost: £1.35 to the UK by Royal Mail
- Delivery time: within 5 working days*
The RYA Race Training Exercises booklet looks at the latest exercises designed to enhance racing skills.
It offers a range of exercises drills and games that have been developed by a huge range of coaches. This handbook is therefore a must for any Racing Coach who is looking for new and exciting exercises to use in their coaching sessions.
This book is split into three sections to cover all the different aspects of coaching and is consequently an ideal resource, whether it is being used by individual coaches or as a club reference book.:
- Best practise for coaching
- Specific training exercises
- General training.
Check out RYA eBooks to see how we're using the latest technology to make our books more interactive.