RYA Navigation Exercises - 2nd Edition
Return to Books
- Item Author: Chris Slade
- Publisher: RYA
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 200
- Dimensions: 297 x 210mm
- Edition: 2008 (reprinted: 2015)
- ISBN: 9781905104185
- Product Code: G7
- Delivery cost: £1.50 to the UK by Royal Mail
- Delivery time: within 5 working days (UK)*
The RYA Navigation Exercises - 2nd Edition is the only book to accompany all RYA training courses.
As co-author of the Yachtmaster® and Dayskipper test papers, Chris Slade has revised and updated RYA Navigation Exercises to provide this 2nd edition of invaluable practise exercises and answers.
All vital aspects of seamanship are included, from estimated positions and tide tables to meteorology and maydays. Through full colour illustrations, this book follows the newly revised Yachtmaster® syllabus and includes recent developments in electronic chart plotting and GPS.
Questions progress from beginner to advanced within each chapter, making this title ideal for boaters on all levels.
- The ONLY book to accompany all RYA courses
- Invaluable questions and answers for boating students on all levels
- Two new training charts included (RYA Training Charts 3 & 4)
Follow us @RYAPublications and join in the conversation on this book with #Navigation