RYA Personal Logbook
Return to Books
- Prices are shown including UK VAT. (Why?)
- Item Author: Robert Dearn
- Publisher: RYA
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 128
- Dimensions: 250 x 205mm
- Edition: 2010
- ISBN: 9781906435066
- Product Code: G73
- Delivery cost: £1.35 to the UK by Royal Mail
- Delivery time: within 5 working days*
This personal logbook is perfect for all boaters who voyage on a number of boats. Within it, there is space to record the distance of journeys, the maximum wind strength and the capacity in which the voyage was sailed.
Also included are ‘season summaries’ to allow at-a-glance mileage recording and vessel names.
Ideal for the progressing boater, and unique to the RYA, this logbook includes some information and pre-exam requirements for RYA Coastal Skipper, Yachtmaster® Offshore and Ocean certificates of competence.
These new logbooks have also been revised to reflect more of the cruiser's needs. With the page layouts staying the same the page proportions have been changed to:
- Introduction and Information: pp.1-10
- Cruise Log Pages: pp.11-103
- Season Summary: pp.104-105
- Summary of Vessels Sailed: pp.106-113
- Names and Addresses: pp.114-119
- Notes: pp.120-127
They are quality products that won’t disappoint the most discerning of owners... These log books make an obvious Christmas present. Royal Naval Sailing Association, Winter 2010 Journal
Check out RYA eBooks to see how we're using the latest technology to make our books more interactive.