RYA An Introduction to Navigation
Return to Shop Home
- Item Author: Tim Bartlett
- Publisher: RYA
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 80
- Dimensions: 210 x 148mm
- Edition: 2010 (reprinted: 2015)
- ISBN: 9781906435080
- Product Code: G77
- Delivery cost: £1.50 to the UK by Royal Mail
- Delivery time: within 5 working days (UK)*
RYA An Introduction to Navigation is the latest in the RYA’s popular Navigation series. The book guides the reader through the basic steps of navigation so that they can learn to navigate successfully. It is therefore an absolute must for everybody, whether studying for the RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship, or merely looking to refresh their knowledge.
- the purpose of navigation
- measuring direction and distance
- tides and buoys
- pilotage and passage planning.
Written by Tim Bartlett, renowned marine journalist and author of RYA Navigation Handbook, RYA VHF Handbook and RYA Astro Navigation Handbook.
Also available as an eBook
... It’s a great introduction covering a good chunk of the discipline for day or weekend sailors... Sailing Today
Follow us @RYAPublications and join in the conversation on this book with #Navigation