Dinghy Measurement certificates

This service can be used to register a boat into your name / family name and address. You will be asked to declare that you are the current registered keeper of the boat in order to obtain a measurement certificate in your name. This is not to say that the measurement certificate is a proof of legal ownership of any boat

To update or renew your measurement certificate please contact the RYA Technical Department