Do you want to be part of the Best Sailing Nation in the World?
YES, then read on…
BRITISH SAILING SQUAD COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
We currently have the following coaching opportunity:
• British Sailing Squad Kite Lead Coach
This coaching role includes coaching the Kite British Sailing Squad (BSS) and amounts to circa 50 days coaching until September 2024.
Success in this role will mean:
- Helping sailors bridge the gap and successfully transition to Olympic senior sailing, ensuring the British Sailing Team (BST) has the right number and level of sailors for future cycles.
- Suppling the required quality and quantity of sailors to the BST every 2-4 years to ensure we don’t have a talent gap in the BST.
- Working down and up in the pathway so that sailors successfully transition into BSS and BST.
- Supporting sailors with campaigning skills so that sailors can prioritize their resources and time effectively.
- Supporting sailors to perform at key regattas and learn from the experience so that they continue to develop their sailing.
- To instil a squad culture and environment that enables the group to thrive, push each other and support the Class Strategy.
- Ability to fit into and work with the whole team so that we collaborate knowledge and expertise in an evolving class.
Application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: 09:00 - 13th November 2023 (Interviews are planned for 21st November 2023)