Job Role: Technical Support Administrator - Maternity Cover
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Full Time: 12 month contract - 35 hours per week
• Are you a ‘people person’ who is self motivated with excellent attention to detail and communication skills?
• Do you have a keen interest in mainstream technology and have a logical mind to help with diagnosing and solving basic technical issues?
The RYA is looking for a friendly, patient and customer-focused individual to fulfil the role of Technical Support Administrator, with a strong focus on customer
Working with the RYA’s Training & Publications department, the successful candidate will provide customer support for users of RYA eBooks, the RYA website, online learning and other online and digital training resources and services. They will also assist in developing support materials and testing new developments.
What you’ll be doing:
1. To ensure all direct contact for support is actioned promptly and appropriately.
2. Identify trends to help inform areas for improvement of service and support material.
3. Through targeted communication and development of support material, assist in developing the knowledge and skills of RTCs and RYA qualified instructors.
4. Keep abreast of new technologies, systems and RYA products to enable the department to play its part in meeting the organisations overall goals.
5. Assist in technical testing both to trouble shoot problems and to develop support documents.
6. Assist in the creation and maintenance of web pages, both for customer support purposes and for more general information purposes.
In return for your work you’ll receive a range of benefits including:
o 36 days holiday including public holidays
o Birthday day off
o 10% RYA contribution to a personal pension scheme,
o Free life insurance
o Discounts platform for retail, entertainment, holidays & gym membership
o 2 volunteering days (paid)
o Free charging point for electric vehicles whilst on your working days at the office
o Social Events
o RYA Membership
o Optional Team Sailing Days
The RYA is committed to equality of opportunity
As an equal opportunity and disability confident employer, we celebrate and welcome diversity in all its forms and believe that a diverse workforce boosts innovation, productivity, and creativity. As an Inclusive employer we are also committed to prioritising inclusion and creating a truly inclusive workplace.
We are dedicated to promoting equity, diversity and inclusion and strive to be an inclusive and diverse workplace where everyone can be their authentic selves. We would particularly encourage applications from ethnically diverse candidates who are currently underrepresented at the RYA.
Please review the full job description and send a completed application form and an equality monitoring form to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: COB Wednesday 14th June 2023
Interviews to be held: W/C 19th June 2023