- Director of External Affairs – Recruitment for Howard’s replacement is still on-going but we hope to find a suitable replacement soon.
- Technical Support Administrator (FTC) – Interviews are taking place for Olivia Wright’s maternity cover in July and we will hopefully find someone who can help support the team whilst Olivia is on maternity leave.
- Racing Services Administrator – This is to replace Hollie Cornell who will sadly be leaving us. Candidates are currently being shortlisted with interviews due to take place shortly.
- Coaching Performance Co-Ordinator – The closing date for this position is 22/07/2021 and we will be looking to hold interviews shortly thereafter.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Assistant – after further review it was decided, that to attract the right candidate to help Katie’s team, we need to evaluate the job title and description. We will be starting the recruitment to find the right candidate for this position.
Sadly, we have a few employees who are due to leave us shortly, I am sure you will join me in wishing them all the best in their new roles:
- Sara Lumholdt – has decided not to return from maternity leave and so her last day will be 26 July 2021
- Hollie Cornell – leaving us as of 30 July 2021
- Megan Walker, will be leaving us as of 05 August 2021
- Jack Fenwick – last day will be 04 October 2021
- Jon Jarvis – last day will be 01 October 2021
- I am delighted to announce that Emma Shepherd has accepted an appointment to the role of Financial Controller. Having worked closely with Jon over the last 10 years and within the accounts team for almost 12 years, Emma has a huge amount of experience and knowledge of what is required of the RYA Finance department, and in recent years has been increasingly involved with new project work as well as supporting Jon in developing the finance function. I am sure you will join me in wishing her the best of luck in her new role.
- Following the successful completion of her apprenticeship, I am pleased to advise that Robyn Kill has been offered the permanent position of ‘Digital Projects Administrator’. Congratulations Robyn!
- Michaela Hatch in the Certification team went on Maternity leave on the 23 July and Deborah Maxwell has joined the team to cover her leave. We also have two temps in the membership and certification team, Barnaby and John, who are helping us out over the summer.
- We have also two new temporary faces in the Digital Team to help improve web support capacity during the post launch period – please welcome Rosie Allen and Katelyn Buenfield.