Sub-menu Navigation

No deal Brexit scenario

Information relating to a 'no deal' Brexit has been removed from the website. 

Transition Period

From 23:00 UTC on 31 January 2020 the UK is no longer a member of the EU. The UK and the EU ratified a withdrawal agreement, which means that we enter a transition period during which Union law is applicable to and in the UK, except where otherwise stated in the withdrawal agreement.

Brexit - what happens next? outlines what the transition period means for recreational boating. 

Find books for your course at the RYA Shop

eBooks in the cloud
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!
Please select...