The RYA Sailability Annual Awards recognise individuals and organisations whose contributions and achievements have made a real impact to RYA Sailability.
If you know someone who deserves to be recognised make sure you get your nominations in quick as they close on 03 December.
The categories for 2020 are:
• Exceptional Contribution - someone who, over a considerable period, has shown exceptional commitment and dedication to boating and getting people on the water, no matter what it takes.
• #MoreThanSailing Collaboration - A collaboration with a local or national organisation from outside the sailing world that has given people the opportunity to sail regularly or introduces new people to sailing.
• Volunteer of the Year - a volunteer who has given significant time and energy over the course of the year, or towards a specific project in 2019, who went above and beyond and who is a real ambassador for all that Sailability represents.
• Young Person of the Year - a young person (under 25) who has shown significant commitment to boating and progressed not only their own skills and knowledge but has encouraged and supported others.
• Team of the Year - a team who, by working together, have achieved significant success and raised the profile of what is possible.
•Sailor of the Year - A sailor(s) who has or have achieved considerable success or made significant progress on the water in 2019.
The Awards recognise RYA Sailability ambassadors, rewarding dedication, commitment and achievement and will be presented at the RYA Sailability annual conference in February.
Make your nomination