Calling all instructors…!
The RYA is excited to announce two NEW SailFoil training dates – with courses held at the Andrew Simpson Watersport Centre (ASWC) in Italy.
These two amazing opportunities in a stunning location are open to instructors who want to:
1. Learn how to foil or progress their skills in a dinghy.
2. Teach the new pilot RYA Foiling Scheme.
The RYA officially launched its pilot SailFoil and WindFoil courses to the public at the RYA Dinghy Show in London in March.
Since then momentum has been gathering pace as more and more people experience the thrill of taking flight on the water. The courses are as per below:
1. The SailFoil Training Course (20-23 June) at ASWC in Lake Garda, Italy
This is an intensive 4-day training course aimed at preparing you to attend the RYA SailFoil Instructor Endorsement. No prior foiling experience is required.
2. RYA SailFoil Instructor Endorsement (24-27 June) at ASWC in Lake Garda, Italy
An Instructor Endorsement course for RYA Dinghy Instructors wishing to teach the RYA Foiling Scheme. To attend, you must already have proven foiling experience or have attended the training week (20-23 June).
Places are limited and will be offered on a first-come first-served basis.
- To increase your skill set, contact Jo Priestley at ASWC: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mollie Knowlden at the RYA: email@example.com
- For course info: www.rya.org.uk/go/SailFoil or www.rya.org.uk/go/WindFoil