To support this ambition, the High Performance Manager will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing evolution of a strong and sustainable performance pathway within Northern Ireland;
- Work as part of the RYA British Youth Sailing team to deliver the UK wide remit of 'developing the best young racing sailors in the world'.
- Ensure NI athletes have access to the best support programmes locally in order to help them perform on the international stage.
The accountabilities of the post holder will include but are not limited to:
- Manage RYA Northern Ireland's performance programme investment.
- Work with colleagues within RYA, RYANI and with key stakeholders to secure and develop investment in high performance activity.
- Oversee the delivery of the Open Pathway Training, Youth Performance Programme and Performance Academy.
- Work closely with Performance Academy sailors, ensuring appropriate guidance and support is given.
- Work closely with High Performance athletes to develop individualised programmes and to meet SportNI Sporting Winners objectives.
To apply please review the job description, and complete an application form and equal opportunities monitoring form. Please note that CV's will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application form.
Should you have any queries please contact email@example.com or 02890383812.
Closing date for applications: 1st December 2017
The RYANI is an equal opportunities employer