The course is delivered over a period of 6 months with candidates initially applying to attend the Assessment Weekend.
Dinghy, Keelboat and Windsurf coaches are all invited to apply.
- A UK sailor or sailors who are working with UK clubs, Class Associations or the British Sailing Team
- Gained a minimum of 50 hours coaching experience Safety Boat certificate
- Approved and valid RYA First Aid certificate (Approved First Aid List)
- An RYA member
- A summary of how you have improved and reflected on your coaching over the past 2 years
If your application is successful you will:
- Be required to attend an Assessment Weekend Complete a Knowledge Check Pay £100 to confirm your attendance at the Assessment Weekend
- You will be informed at the Assessment Weekend if you have a place on the Racing Coach Level 3 course.