The prize: £250 John Lewis voucher
Anyone who completes
our survey is able to opt-in to
enter the prize draw
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 30 September
2022 – 11 November 2022. Any entries received after the closing date will
not be entered into the competition.
- The prize draw is open to permanent residents
of the United Kingdom.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
Entries made by agents, third parties or on behalf of an entrant will be
- The winner will be notified by telephone or
email on or after the closing date.
- If the winners cannot be traced after
reasonable efforts have been made by the RYA, or the winner does not
return detail of a delivery address within 14 days or notification, the
RYA reserve the right to select another winner on these terms to who
delivery can be made.
- The RYA reserves the right to substitute the
prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives are
- The prize draw is being promoted by the Royal
Yachting Association (RYA), whose registered office is at RYA House,
Ensign Way, Hamble, Hants, SO31 4YA.
- The winner is encouraged to allow their name
and image to be used in any publicity material.
- Any personal information you supply will be
used for the purposes of administering this competition and for no other
purpose. The legal basis shall be contract. Any personal information will
be stored in accordance with the RYA
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions
will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The RYA reserves the right to cancel the
competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- John Lewis gift cards can be used in store or
on-line at John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners
(exclusions apply). The Gift Card will expire 24 months from issue or last
use. For more details please see https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/prices-and-payment/gift-cards