2020 Event Schedule
1.Delph SC 12th May -
Contact: David Helme email@example.com Results
2. Burwain SC 2nd June -
Contact: Peter Dewhurst firstname.lastname@example.org Results
3. Bolton SC 16th June - Contact: Tony Critchley email@example.com Results
4. Hollingworth Lake SC 7th July - Contact: Rene Watts firstname.lastname@example.org Results
5. Southport SC 21st July – Contact: Ted James email@example.com Results
6. Leigh & Lowton SC 8th September - Contact: Terry Oliver firstname.lastname@example.org Results
7. Elton SC 29th September - Contact: Mike Seger email@example.com Results
races, 12 to count for the series.
fee £5 per event, payable on the day.
racing, any class may compete.
No catering, competitors to bring packed
lunches, drinks available.
Prizes for achievement and under achievement
All sailors must be 50
or over. (Crews in a double
hander may be allowed below age)
trophies for 1st Overall, 1st Double hander, 1st
over 70 and top club.
Series coordinator –
Dave Woodhead firstname.lastname@example.org
Find books for your course at the RYA Shop
Our handy guide shows the books & DVDs that go with your course!