We’re encouraging clubs and classes to get together and organise a watch party. Get the bunting up, dress your club in your favourite team colours, turn the TV on and share your pictures on Facebook to win!
First prize: A club visit from a member of the Great Britain SailGP Team.
Second and third prize: A piece of signed merchandise plus five pairs of tickets to next year’s event in Plymouth in 2023.
Share your watch party sailing club photos on Facebook with the hashtag #SailGPClubParty and tagging @SailGP and @RoyalYachtingAssociation.
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 30th July- 07 August 2022. Entries received after 12pm on the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
- The competition is open to RYA affiliated sailing clubs and class associations in the United Kingdom.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Entries made by agents, third parties or on behalf of an entrant will be deemed invalid
- By posting the picture you confirm that you have the agreement of all those people appearing in the picture to do so
- A panel of judges (SailGP and RYA) will select the winning entry. The decision as to eligibility and winner (s) shall be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified on Facebook (using the details provided by entry) by the 15 August 2022.
- If (i) the winners (s) cannot be traced after reasonable efforts have been made by the RYA, or (ii) winners do not return detail of a delivery address within 14 days or notification, we (the RYA and SailGP) reserve the right to select another winner on these terms to who delivery can be made.
- The RYA reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives are available.
- The competition is being promoted by the Royal Yachting Association (RYA), whose registered office is at RYA House, Ensign Way, Hamble, Hants, SO31 4YA.
- The winner is encouraged to allow their name and image to be used in any publicity material.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The RYA reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.