To support this ambition, the Chief Operating Officer will:
• Lead and manage the RYA Northern Ireland staff team and monitor progress towards individual and strategic targets.
• Engage with stakeholders and local government to represent the sport.
• Secure funding in support of the Strategic Plan and associated initiatives.
• Ensure good governance and financial management of the organisation.
• Collaborate with colleagues within RYA, RYA Scotland and RYA Cymru Wales.
The accountabilities of the post holder will include but are not limited to:
• Reporting to the RYANI Board of Directors on progress against Strategic targets.
• Staff and volunteer management.
• Financial oversight of the organisation and management of stakeholder investment.
• Ensuring sound representation and engagement with RYA members in Northern Ireland
Interviews are expected to take place on 20th May 2022.
To apply please review the job description, person specification and complete an application form in full, including equal opportunities monitoring form.
Please note that CV’s will not be accepted in lieu of a completed application form.
Should you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 028 918 27 154
Closing date for applications: Mid-day 3rd May 2022
The RYANI is an equal opportunities employer