Royal Yachting Association (RYA) Affiliated Clubs, Recognised Training Centres and Affiliated Organisations face a diverse range of risks that can often require complex insurance programmes that include specific elements of cover.
Insurance broking partner, Gallagher, has been endorsed by the RYA for over 40 years and over this time has developed and continues to create specialist products that meet the needs of these groups.
- Specialist proposition for RYA Affiliated Clubs, Recognised Training Centres and Affiliated Organisations
- RYA endorsed insurance partner for over 40 years
- Gallagher arranges cover for 85% of RYA Affiliated Clubs*
- 98% of Clubs insured with Gallagher renew their policy*
- Dedicated RYA Gallagher assigned account management with a wealth of knowledge and experience
- Proud sponsors of the RYA Club of the Year Award 2021
RYA Affiliated Clubs, Recognised Training Centres and Affiliated Organisations Insurance RYA Combined Insurance**
- Public & Product Liability – including Member to Member Liability and Training extension including full Professional Indemnity coverage
- Employers’ Liability – if you have employees (including volunteers) you may require this cover by law
- Property All Risks – including Clubhouse, Outbuildings, Marine Installations, Contents/Fixtures & Fittings, Consumables and Bar Stock
- Business Interruption – Loss of Revenue, Additional Increased Cost of Working, Loss of Rent payable/ receivable & Loss of Revenue (Marine) extensions available
- Loss of Licence – Loss of revenue following loss of licence for the sale of alcohol
- Deterioration of Stock – Covering refrigerated/ frozen stock in the event of equipment breakdown and/or failure of public utilities
- Cups, Trophies & Specified Items – Covering any specified item and unspecified cups/trophies anywhere in the UK on an ‘agreed value’ basis
- Money – Covering cash in trust including when in safe, in transit or at the home of an authorised official
- Personal Accident – Providing cover to specified persons whilst carrying out duties
- Boats – Including outboard engines, trailers, etc. whilst in transit and temporarily in use within Europe for up to 30 days per year. Cover incorporates Marine Third Party Liability to mirror the chosen Public & Products Liability indemnity limit. Cover extension also available upon request to cover loaned/borrowed boats not owned by the Club/Training Centre/Organisation
Additional covers** available:
- Directors, Officers & Trustees Liability – Legal defence costs and valuable added protection for individuals operating on behalf of the Club/ Training Centre
- Commercial Legal Expenses – Legal defence costs in respect of Employment Disputes, Contract Disputes (including Tenancy), Tax/VAT Investigations plus 24-hour Legal Helpline
- Special Types Motor (Road Traffic Act Liability) – Following recent changes to the Road Traffic Act Law, Tractors and other mechanically propelled plant used within a ‘public place’ must now be insured under a specific motor insurance policy
- Engineering Inspection – Providing statutory inspection of plant and equipment on a 6 or 12 month frequency as required under HSE (LOLER) regulations
- Cyber Liability – Providing cover for consequential losses as a result of a data breach, costs to ensure that you comply appropriately with GDPR following a breach and cover against Civil Fines/Penalties levied by the Regulator following a breach. Cover can also be extended to include Social Engineering/Fraudulent Transfers, providing an added layer of protection for your organisation
In purchasing the Gallagher RYA Combined Insurance policy, customers will automatically benefit from the following, at no additional cost:
- Interest-Free Monthly Instalment Plan*** – available upon request allowing annual premiums to be paid over 12 equal monthly payments
- Gallagher Business Assist – available to all policyholders who insure a minimum of £10,000 Property (Buildings, Contents, Specified Items) and offering a service which provides you with a loss controller to prepare and negotiate commercial Property and/or Business Interruption insurance claims on your behalf
- Online ‘Health & Safety Click’ – access provided to all policyholders, giving online advice and guidance on all matters relating to Health & Safety compliance, Employment Law, Business Continuity and much more
Royal Yachting Association is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building 7th Floor, 55 Blysthwood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland. Company Number: SC108909.
* Based on live policies between 01 August 19 – 31 July 2020
** Policy limits and exclusions may apply, please see policy wording for full terms & conditions.
*** Interest-free direct debit service is provided by Navigators & General, the credit decision may include a credit check being carried out. Please note that Navigators & General has its own set of terms, conditions and charges and you should familiarise yourself with these carefully