Commercial endorsements

RYA Cruising and Yachtmaster Instructors must hold a commercial endorsement or an Australia endorsement prior to attending an instructor training course.

They must continue to hold a valid commercial/Australia only instructor endorsement for their instructor award to remain valid. Please note that the Australia only endorsement does not allow commercial work on UK or Australian Flagged vessels.

Powerboat Advanced Instructors must hold a current commercial endorsement when teaching the Powerboat Advanced or Tender Operator courses.

Find our more information about