The RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show and Suzuki Marine are offering RYA Affiliated Clubs the chance to win a brand new Suzuki-powered Rigiflex safety boat with Extreme trailer, worth £6,400 (RRP).
To enter simply tell us why your club needs a new safety boat and the impact this would have on getting your members and new participants on the water. The winner will be selected based on the positive impact the new club boat would have on activity and local communities.
This competition has now closed. The winning club will be announced at the RYA Dinghy and Watersports Show on Sunday 26 February.
A Rigiflex Newmatic 360, powered by a Suzuki DF9.9B outboard motor with an Extreme trailer, worth £6,400 (RRP). Representatives of the club will be invited to the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show to be presented with the prize.
There is one prize available. No cash alternative will be provided.
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 07 December 2022 to the 10 February 2023. Entries received after 23:59 on the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
- One entry per club.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
- The winner will be selected from the entries submitted, based on the positive impact the new boat would have on the club and local community activity.
- The winner will be decided by an assessment panel which will be formed from members of the RYA Dinghy and Watersports Show team and key stakeholders.
- The decision of the panel is final and will not be subject for appeal. No correspondence will be entered into
- The competition is not open to employees of the Royal Yachting Association, their families, or any party engaged by the RYA.
- There is a limit of one entry per club. Multiple entries, or entries made by agents, third parties or on behalf of an entrant will be deemed invalid.
- The winning club will be notified by email (using the details provided upon entry), before 17:00 on Friday 17 February 2023.
- If the winning club cannot be contacted after reasonable efforts have been made by the RYA, the RYA reserves the right to select another winner of the prize.
- The RYA reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternatives are available.
- The winning club or a nominated proxy over the age of 18 will be required to attend the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show on either Saturday 25 or Sunday 26 February 2023 for publicity purposes. The prize may be collected by the winning club or their authorised proxy from the RYA Dinghy & Watersports Show and towed away following the end of the Show on Sunday 26 February, or on an alternative date and location by mutual agreement.
- The competition is being promoted by the Royal Yachting Association (RYA), whose registered office is at RYA House, Ensign Way, Hamble, Hants, SO31 4YA. Prize package is provided courtesy of Suzuki Marine, Rigiflex and Extreme Trailers.
- The winning club permits their name and image to be used in any publicity material in connection with the competition by the RYA and competition partners Suzuki Marine, Rigiflex and Extreme Trailers.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The RYA reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.